Friday, February 20, 2009

A song and some photos



I saw this video on VH1 the other day, and I was pleasantly surprised to see something that was original, unusual, and charming, rather than the standard half-naked women and cars, like in the hip-hop videos that get so much airtime. So I wanted to share it with you! :) Something about it reminds me of The Science of Sleep; probably the rustic feel of the fabric items, and the surreal setting and movements.

And of course, there will be photos of Sage in this post! We went to the doctor today, and since we were discharged on the 11th, he has gained almost a pound! He's up over his birth weight now-- 6 lbs. 13 ozs! Lately we've been laying him in front of the wood stove for an hour or two in the morning, naked so his bum can air out and he can move all around! Today, he kind of fell prey to the incredible warmth there.


And this is him looking a little more modest. For the longest time, he kept his little breech legs bent right up by his body, but now he stretches out a bit more, as you can see here!


I'm sure we'll continue to think that everything he does is adorable and must be digitally captured. I never cared before about having a video camera; now I really want one!

1 comment:

Geek+Nerd said...

I'm loving that music video. I love that stop motion filming has come back. (Somebody give me Gumby on DVD - classic).