Monday, February 2, 2009

Me= Ridiculously Bad at Posting Lately

I think that even though I normally consider myself a pretty good multi-tasker, it seems that one thing always falls behind when I take up another. Or it could be that I have more than just a few things going on lately.

For example: I have been awesome at posting new items on my shop lately. But my poetry has fallen WAY behind. However, I have gotten a poem published in a journal created by some media students at USM, so that is pretty exciting. The weirdest thing is that I didn't even realize they had chosen a piece of mine until the other day when I googled myself! Yes, I am guilty of googling myself periodically, just to see what comes up. But my name and poem title were on their table of contents! So I was pretty excited about that.

As you can clearly see, I have been horrible at updating the blog. Just awful. I mean, no posts since Dec. 18th? That's just pathetic. But I have returned, and hopefully I will be better in the future. Though I don't know how much extra time I'll have when I begin breastfeeding 9-12 times a day. SERIOUSLY. I just found out that that is how many times a day Sage will need to eat. And then all the corresponding diaper changes. . . I'm kind of wondering if I'll be doing anything else at all once he's here! And his due date is just 30 short days around the corner, if he comes when expected. Am I prepared? I have NO IDEA.

1 comment:

Geek+Nerd said...

You will be fine! It's nice to read an update from you.