Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Where have I been?

Well, it's been quite a while since I posted, and we're getting geared up for Sage's first surgery on Friday. He's having a lip adhesion and tubes put in his ears. It's an outpatient procedure that will only take about an hour and a half. I don't really know how I feel-- I mean, I really hope that everything will be okay, with the anesthesia especially. But how many times has this surgery been done? Thousands and thousands. I feel kinda Zen about it. Let's hope I still do in the morning on Friday! It will probably be too early for me to think anything. He has to be there at 6:30 AM in Scarborough.

And meanwhile, my brother is getting rolled back to the next Navy SEAL class because he has to have laser surgery. But he's been in Illinois waiting to go to Coronado for what-- a month and a half now?-- and they couldn't do that before now? Eh, don't even get me started on that.

During all this as well, I'm trying to get my eating habits back in order, and exercise too. And I'm hoping next week to really get back to creating for the shop. So that's me-- how about you?

No comments: