Monday, March 30, 2009

The Cuteness and Adobe Adventures



So I was finally able to install my Adobe Create Suite2 on Tom's computer. As you may know, I am now 2 versions behind the most recent, and I've had this software for a WHILE. But my computer did not have enough memory to install and run it. I am going to try to teach myself all the fun stuff I can. I think Photoshop is really going to help with the photos for my shop.

Speaking of which, I got my hands on some deliciously lovely roving at Portland Fiber Gallery and Weaving Studio, which I had the good fortune to visit on Friday. I'll be doing some new felted projects soon, and my brother's girlfriend has agreed to model for me. I'm really excited about that, because I plan on working on some new jewelry and hair accessories, and those are so much easier to photograph on someone else. I should have an update ready for Sunday, I hope. I'll keep you posted!

No comments: