Monday, March 16, 2009

Monday Monday

So I have been a ghost lately, when it comes to my internet presence. This is because of a little thing called a yearbook deadline, which is today but we got an extension till Wednesday. I have been layout-ing and editing and photo-placing till I can't see straight! But yesterday we took a break from all that to go the beach, and it was a beautiful day indeed. My parents, Tom, Sage, and I all went down to York to enjoy the sunshine. This is Tom on the porch:



And I also took a few pics of Sage yesterday too, in the first non-newborn size clothing he's been able to wear! We went to his doctor on Thursday and he weighed 9 lbs. 10 ozs! Plus he grew about 2 inches. That means in the last 3 weeks he gained almost 3 pounds! He's a little porker. And he's finally getting baby chub-- fat little cheeks, rolls on his legs, and little round belly! I love it!





His weight gain means that when we go see the plastic surgeon at the end of the month, they'll probably schedule his surgery then and there (he has to be 10 pounds before they'll operate, and the rate he's gaining, he'll easily be there in another 2 weeks).

Not only have I not had time for blogging, I haven't had time for creating! And that's a sad thing indeed. I have some ideas for some new shop additions, and I'm hoping once this yearbook is done, I'll have some time for that.

2 comments:

Kiki Bee said...

My darling. You are such a strong woman. Something I knew from the get-go. I am keeping tabs on you and we must, must, must find time for one another upon my return. Keep it up love. And know that I am thinking of you. You are in the process of becoming a wonderful mother and wife; as you have always been a wonderful friend. xxxooo

Christine said...

Cyn, Sarah just told me. I did not even know the blessed event had happened!

First Congratulations!
Second You know I have been down this road. If you need anything and I mean anything let me know. The plastic surgeons do wonders and he will no doubt be fine. As a mother you are in for a roller coaster ride of emotions that will go on for years to come. I am still in Berwick and I will not leave without letting you know.

Seriously we are part of the same sisterhood now. There were woman to support me when Sarah was born and I am here to support you now.

He is adorable, tell your mother I'm so jealous i have no grandkids .