Friday, October 9, 2009

I've been stalked!

I know this is my first update in probably MONTHS! Eeek! But this morning I just received notification that one of my shop items is being featured on etsystalker.com! How exciting!

In other news, Sage's lip repair was done on the first of the month, and he's healing really well--he's his smiley little bouncy self again!

I am starting a new crafting endeavor: spinning! I am armed with a new drop spindle, some gorgeous roving, raw wool, and locks--watch out! I'm sure you can guess that once I get the hang of this, I'll be wanting a wheel--it's the only thing on my Christmas list (besides Guitar Hero 5 and The Beatles Rock Band).

Oh, excitement! I also need to get my butt in gear for the holiday shopping season! I have one big unrelated project left to finish (around 17 photo albums, 3000+ photos for a client I found on Craigslist) and then I'll be crocheting like a madwoman! I also have some great accessory ideas after seeing the Yeah Yeah Yeahs at the Orpheum on Sept. 28th. Karen O's still is AMAZING.

That's all for now! I'll try to keep you posted!

No comments: